[pct-l] Steri pen water purification

Josh 559josh at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 18:10:13 CDT 2009

OMG Vincent, that was so funny!  "keeping a photojournal of freezing to
death"?!  lmao

I was thinking the SAME THING about Chase's Desert vs Dessert!  lol

As far as G-mail keeping the messages...I don't use the g-mail online
interface...I use Outlook...but the point still stands that it seems like a
lot of extra work to have to sort through a stack of old messages as opposed
to having the whole dialog in the most recent message.  Maybe there's a good
reason that I'm just not aware of...and if there is, someone please
enlighten me.

Josh

  _____