[pct-l] Pct-l Digest, Vol 17, Issue 35

Erik The Black erik at eriktheblack.com
Sat May 9 13:26:13 CDT 2009

Hi Crystal,

The most popular pack among PCT thru hikers seems to be the ULA Catalyst. It
weighs 47 ounces and holds 4,700 cubic inches...

This is the upper limit of what I would consider carrying on a thru hike. If
you need more space than the Catalyst provides, you're carrying too much
gear.

Check 'em out here: http://www.ula-equipment.com/catalyst.htm

-Erik The Black
www.eriktheblack.com