[pct-l] Out of Contact Hikers on PCT HAVE BEEN FOUND....

The Dosey Family dart at uneedspeed.net
Fri May 15 14:44:04 CDT 2009

Hikers have been recovered They just showed back up on the grid, Thank you
all so much for your e mails and support.  They are safe and sound, and off
the trail for a bit.
Again Thank you all for your many suggestions, and helpful advice.
You have all been great and I look forward to someday being able to wander
the trails with you.
Wes Dosey
Lake Havasu City.