[pct-l] Cell phone reception (T Mobile) in Washington

Charles Cornwall charlie98107 at yahoo.com
Mon May 18 13:40:39 CDT 2009

Forget T-Mobile for Washington.  The only place on the PCT (in Washington) where you will get any reception is Stevens Pass, Snoqualmie Pass and Columbia River, and then you have to be right at the pass or at least in sight of it as you come down the last hill before you will get any signal.  You will not get anything at Rainy Pass or Stehekin or White Pass or any other road crossing or high point, at least in my experience.  From what I understand Verizon gets much better coverage. That's what I plan on using in the future.

Charlie