[pct-l] The weapons question

Fuzz McPherson fuzzmcpherson at yahoo.com
Wed May 20 11:22:43 CDT 2009

I do believe that's right, from what little I've glanced over the proposal and from what I've seen previously.  It allows for concealed carrying of a weapon without further permit, I believe.

Realistically, if a bear comes to attack you, or some "entrepreneur" in the woods who is "guarding" "his" pot growing land, and you use a pistol that was on your hip in a holster, or had been in a "concealed" location like say a pouch on the side of your pack, ...  I don't think the law is gonna come after you to take away your birthday in either case.  "Bad boys, bad boys!  Whatcha gonna do!?  Whatcha gonna do when they come for you!???!"

lol