[pct-l] Tell It On The Mountain at ADZPCTKO?

Diane at Santa Barbara Hikes dot com diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Wed May 20 15:50:33 CDT 2009

On May 20, 2009, at 11:16 AM, pct-l-request at backcountry.net wrote:

> Anyone see the PCT-based film "Tell It On The
> Mountain" ( www.tellitonthemountain.com )
>
> that was supposed to be screened/debuted?at ADZPCTKO last month??
>
> Did it make a showing at ADZPCTKO?? Is it worth continuing to wait?

I saw it. It's worth the wait.

Unfortunately, they only showed us the first two-thirds or so and it
ended on a scary, depressing note. You don't know if people are going
to finish their hikes or even survive. I think everybody walked away
silently scared sh~tless of what they had gotten themselves into.

It's really well done.