[pct-l] Sierra mountaineering classes

ned at pacificcrestcustombuilders.com ned at pacificcrestcustombuilders.com
Fri Nov 6 01:18:26 CST 2009

Hi, Thomas!

We appreciate your desire to "Skill-up" by attending one of our free, Snow Course weekend trips. Your plan of doing the trip and carpooling down to the border to start your thru hike is quite common, really. Typically, hikers sign up for our April Courses and start coordinating the carpool down even before the class meets the first day!

All we need to know is when you want to attend and how many are coming, then we'll let everyone in your Course learn of each other via email and you can arrange the rest...

Mtnned & Lady J
Mountain Education