[pct-l] Hiking the PCT "MY WAY"....the only way

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Sun Nov 15 13:07:38 CST 2009

Say Switchback,
If you really want to hike the PCT  the most supported way, you hike it
"MY  WAY"..."The JMT Reinhold - Cleopatra Way". On a float, carried by
half a dozen float carriers, with fan girls on each side to keep us cool
and keep the flys and mosquitos away and trumpet blowers blowing
trumpets to alert the common hiker trash of our presence so they can
step aside and bow as our floats goes by.
Of course we will be consuming huge quantities of food, drinking the
best wine and munching grapes as our caravan of floats moves on down the
trail.

Yes,....I just love roughing it in the wilderness!!!
I can barely wait until the KO.

JMT Reinhold
Your hard to the core trail companion