[pct-l] FLTs BEWARE!!! Marauding Trail Pirates Are Out Attempting to Befuddle Us!!!

ed faubert edfaubert at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 27 20:43:08 CST 2009

Yes i have to say i was befuddled today as i was part of the M+M brigade to capture A real FLT type person... I was mostly befuddled as to the price for 4 bags of MM candy's, 30+$ was more then my booze outlay for a month!!!!!

So i stand watch behind my conquering hero Switchback who fights Saber Tooth Tigers and watch as he attempts to sneak into Lightning Rods house only to watch a pack of little old ancient dogs attack him and tear him a new   ...........   rip in his new shirt as well as his back......

Realizing this is the notorious Pirate Switchback i kept my amusement and humor  to myself as i did not want to have to walk the plank, It seemed to pay off as we were able to eat afish sandwich in town rather then me being thrown overboard as fish food......

And then we run into more problems looking for the Golden Nail moument, not one but two locals come out to ? who we are and why we where where we where.......

I am too old for this.......

Meadow Ed