[pct-l] pct partner needed

Bill Burge bill at burge.com
Fri Oct 16 23:15:44 CDT 2009

Yeah, on the place where it asks for "beneficiary", feel free to
contact me privately for the full, legal, spelling of my name and
contact info...  ;-)

On a more serious note, in those kinds of conditions (Sierras in
winter) would could one expect for miles per day; cross country skis,
snow shoes, etc?

BillB