[pct-l] LW Backpacking Presentation

Thomas Jamrog balrog at midcoast.com
Sun Sep 27 19:30:57 CDT 2009

Wow, your Powerpoint is so cool.  I love it.
Uncle Tom

However mean your life is, meet it and live it; do not shun it and
call it hard names. It looks poorest when you are richest.  The fault
finder will find faults even in paradise.  Love your life, poor as it
is.  You may perhaps have some pleasant, thrilling, glorious hours,
even in a poorhouse.  The setting sun is reflected from the windows of
the almshouse as brightly as from the rich man’s abode; the snow melts
before its door as early in the
spring
.
-Thoreau