[pct-l] journal

rcluster at comcast.net rcluster at comcast.net
Wed Sep 30 16:53:17 CDT 2009

My opinion? Postholer was by far the best choice for me.

Wrote all our entries on a Smartphone and posted them via email when I had cell coverage out on the trail. Added photos with the Smartphone browser when we were in town. Lots of 'goodies' on the site too.

See our journal at http://postholer.com/rcluster to get an idea.

Snowplow & Rubber Legs
Ron & Julie Cluster
Eugene, OR