[pct-l] new route north from Snoqualmie Pass.

jeff.singewald at comcast.net jeff.singewald at comcast.net
Thu Apr 1 13:16:42 CDT 2010

Eric,

I don't have any first-hand current knowledge about this area, but I will say that the section just north of Snowqulmie Pass along the PCT (from Snowqualmie to the big waterfall just south of Escondido Ridge) was one of the most spectacular parts of the entire trail.  Spectacle Lake may just be the pertiest little lake on the entire PCT.  If the trail wasn't close due to fire re-route, there is no way I would recommend missing this section.

Elevator