[pct-l] plea for civility!

Sean 'Miner' Nordeen sean at lifesadventures.net
Sat Apr 3 13:34:41 CDT 2010

Actually, direct personal attacks on individuals are suppose to be against the rules and a few seemed to have crossed that line.  I think a few people need to take a few hours away from their keyboards after reading some posts before hitting reply.  If you don't like someone, you don't have to read their posts.  This is why I prefer to read this list via the Archives then receiving emails of all the posts.  It allows me to selectively read topics while ignoring posts from certain people that I feel are a waste of my time.

-Miner