[pct-l] Markings

AsABat asabat at 4jeffrey.net
Sun Apr 4 18:07:54 CDT 2010

There are people who work with the PCTA and USFS to maintain the trail and
springs, and people who do it on their own with or without permission. The
improvements were made by a PCTA work crew. There are others who through
their own desire to serve have repaired or cleaned the spring from time to
time. Sometimes there are differences of opinion. There's no need to say any
more.

AsABat