[pct-l] Swarthout Canyon

Susan Goodwin photosusan1 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 8 12:21:08 CDT 2010

Hello hikers,

Just a quick note to let you know that the water cash (shelter) at Swarthout Canyon (near I-15 approaching Wrightwood) is FULLY stocked and will remain that way this year.......we (Ray and Susan - known as "Wrightwood Trail Angels") are donating the water and keeping it stocked.  It also is the home of two mice who have been there for a couple years and is a conversation piece for hikers.   If you need a place to stay in Wrightwood, or need laundry done, or a shower or a ride to and/or from the trail, let us know.  We really enjoy hosting hikers each year.  Thanks......Happy Trails,  Ray and Susan    (photosusan1 at hotmail.com)