[pct-l] Fishing

Don Billings dbillings803 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 8 19:52:05 CDT 2010

Would a State fishing license be all that was required?  How do you know which water bodies would be legal to fish ?

I could envision fishing in what appeared to be some small water body only to discover it fell within some jurisdiction that
one wouldn't expect... and some ranger would pop out to nab ya.

Don