[pct-l] Fishing

Randy Forsland hikertrsh at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 20:37:00 CDT 2010

See this link for a copy of the freshwater fishing regs.

http://www.dfg.ca.gov/regulations/index.html

They list the regs and bag limits for every body of water. It's very
overwhelming at first (as all legal docs are). It lists the tackle that you
can use, bag limits, species and other items that the angler needs to be a
ware of.

Good Luck

Redwood

I only use barb less artificial lures and release anything i catch as its
too hard to know all of the rules for every body of water in the
backcountry.