[pct-l] Postal "theft"

JIM BRAVO jimbravo at wildblue.net
Wed Apr 14 20:16:56 CDT 2010

> I WANT the trail community to have a higher standard than what may be
> viewed as permissible behaviour in society at large.  I WANT the trail to be
> transformative and to have all who experience it be elevated.
>
> Am I being unrealistic?
>

> Gourmet

Unrealistic? Yes. But it is also a commendable and honorable intention.
Carry on.

I can't remember the name of the spiritual philosopher who called mankind
essentially "skin encapsulated egos". He nailed it. People tend towards
serving themselves first. We need a lot of training/behavior modification to
do otherwise. That, or a degree of enlightenment so we rise above being just
a "person". Okay, okay. I'll stop, it's just my favorite topic. God help you
if you're sharing a campsite with me at the kick-off...hahaha

Jim
Future PCT Jetsam (or is it Flotsam...)