[pct-l] Idyllwild to Hwy 74 Shuttle Request

David Ellzey david at xpletive.com
Tue Apr 20 15:23:28 CDT 2010

GoGo and I plan to take our daughter for a little San Jacinto snow/ice hike April 30 through May 2 to celebrate her 21st birthday. We were hoping to be able to leave our car at the Deer Springs trailhead and get a shuttle down to the PCT trailhead at Hwy 74 (Paradise Café area), assuming weather conditions cooperate we should be in Idyllwild between 5pm and 6pm on Thursday, April 29.

I don't know if the Paradise Café is open Thursdays but we would be happy to partially repay your kind generosity by paying for dinner that evening. That is, If you can stand our company!

To summarize:
Need shuttle late afternoon of Thursday, April 29 from Idyllwild to Hwy 74

Thanks,
BigToe