[pct-l] Bear Safety Devices BSDs

Daniel Cohen dofdear at cox.net
Sat Apr 24 10:50:58 CDT 2010

Matt,

I think the use of the phrase, "or shall be stored as otherwise designated."
Is the authority that allow the service to designate something other than
and actually allow the specification of a spec with products that meet that
spec.  I too am not a lawyer but they really just don't make this stuff up.

Dofdear aka Thumper

[pct-l] Bear Safety Devices BSDs (was "Using the Ursack without
thealuminum")

giniajim jplynch
<mailto:pct-l%40backcountry.net?Subject=%5Bpct-l%5D%20Bear%20Safety%20Device
s%20BSDs%20%28was%20%22Using%20the%20Ursack%20without%0A%09thealuminum%22%29
&In-Reply-To=COL109-DS1114DB514B691F69B9DF3EE080%40phx.gbl>  at
crosslink.net
Thu Apr 22 20:49:29 CDT 2010

<http://mailman.backcountry.net/pipermail/pct-l/2010-April/037572.html>
Bear Safety Devices BSDs (was "Using the Ursack without thealuminum")
<http://mailman.backcountry.net/pipermail/pct-l/2010-April/037554.html>
Sheep Fire Detour - California Section D
<http://mailman.backcountry.net/pipermail/pct-l/2010-April/date.html#37577>
date ] [
<http://mailman.backcountry.net/pipermail/pct-l/2010-April/thread.html#37577
>  thread ] [
<http://mailman.backcountry.net/pipermail/pct-l/2010-April/subject.html#3757
7>  subject ] [
<http://mailman.backcountry.net/pipermail/pct-l/2010-April/author.html#37577
>  author ]

  _____

"... or shall be stored as otherwise directed."   There ya go. :)