[pct-l] Why you shouldn't rely on SPOT, GPS, and Cellphones...

ned at mountaineducation.org ned at mountaineducation.org
Mon Aug 23 19:28:09 CDT 2010

The factual accounts are in. Absolutely Amazing!

Don and Austin--we in the El Dorado Sheriff's Search and Rescue Unit have
had an incredible summer dealing with just these sorts of situations.
However, they have mostly been in the "Front-country" and, thankfully, not
too far into the backcountry!

Ned Tibbits, Director
Mountain Education
1106A Ski Run Blvd