[pct-l] ID your gear

Clint Kaul clintkaul at gmail.com
Sun Aug 29 22:47:30 CDT 2010

Hi,

I took a picture of the text file and store that on the memory card so that the
camera thinks it is the first image.  If someone goes to display mode and
advances once they see this image.  I know it works since I lost my spare
memory card last year in SoCal, another thru-hiker found it, checked it
and called me based on the phone number I included.  (Thanks Joel).

Cheers, clint

PS.  I also include a passport photo on the memory card when I travel
overseas.