[pct-l] Drop Box Wish List

Austin Williams austinwilliams123 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 17:57:14 CST 2010

Yeah, I like the sound of that... "Drop Box Angel".... could be something to
that.

Beef jerky.  Summer sausage.  A block of cheese (don't know if that would
stay good).
New socks.

Deet, bug netting....

hmmm..... I'm sure there's more.

-Austin

--
Austin Williams

www.PlanYourHike.com
Info on PCT gear, resupply points, maps, movies, etc.

"Courage is being scared to death - but saddling up anyway."
-John Wayne