[pct-l] Thru hikers for 2011...

James F. Miller jamesfmiller at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 4 11:12:44 CST 2010

I'm probably going to use Brooks Addictions.

Its five pair for me and five for Dona

My problem is size 16 which you don't just pop into town and buy.

My other shoe of concideration is  Keen Targhees, but I hear reports of the soles falling off in like 200 miles. But they do come in 16.

An REI boot guy whom I talking to about Keens and the soles..I was wearing some New Balance 1012's at the time...pointed at my feet and said I'd better off with what I had on my feet!

The New Balances are kind of still in the running.

Jim and Dona