[pct-l] PCT 2011! and Peek

Ryan Hull rynos1234 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 21:31:11 CST 2010

Hey all,

I'm one of those long-time lurkers who has been gradually absorbing the vast
collective knowledge of this community.  Thanks for sharing so much and
thanks in advance for all the extra knowledge I'm sure I will receive in the
future!

Short of some catastrophe, I'll be hitting the trail in early-mid April.
 Can't wait to meet the PCT 2011'ers.  And with any luck I'll be dragging
some friends with me ;)

I am trying to figure out the best way to keep an online trail journal
updated, and was curious about the current generation of Peek devices.  Does
anyone have experience with them?  Have they been sufficient?  I don't own a
smartphone, and don't particularly want to purchase one, so a Peek seems
like it might be a decent compromise.