[pct-l] Subject: Camera

Paul Robison paulrobisonhome at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 7 16:53:54 CST 2010

I had a waterproof tough camera in 2010,  not bothering with it this year.

for sub 200$  i went with the Sony H55 and i am VERY pleased with it.   10X
optical zoom,  14 megapixels,  beautiful photos, with a large clear lense
not great in low light with no flash;  but no camera in that price range is.

i've been useing it a lot, and certainly it does not compare to my F828,  but
it's been remarkably good for the price.  dropped it once about 2 foot onto wood
floor and no sign of damage ; )

~Paul