[pct-l] Food Dehydrator Tips or Recipes?

Kevin Cook hikelite at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 17:10:53 CST 2010

I intend to eat things I find along the trail, wild onions, berries, marmots
;)

I'm serious about the first 2 at least. Coincidentally, this thread had me
looking up what these things look like. I'm going to try to get a guidebook
uploaded to my iPhone.

I don't think thru hikers could really make a huge impact. It's not like we
have a lot of time to stop and forage all day. If a couple dozen hikers
supplement a couple dozen dinners along the way, will that really make a big
difference? I don't think so.

--
~ Kevin
Soon To Be PCT Thru Hiker!