[pct-l] Steven's Pass New pedestrian overpass

Sean 'Miner' Nordeen sean at lifesadventures.net
Sun Dec 12 12:55:57 CST 2010

> The project also installed access control barrier to prevent pedestrians from walking across the roadway and a right turn lane into the ski area's west summit parking lot to improve mobility.

Is that control barrier going to make it harder to hitchhike?  If they reduce the space that hikers have to stand on the side of the road and the space that cars have to pull over, that may be a problem as most cars are moving pretty fast through there in the summer.  The hitch from there was already the longest one that I had on the trail.

-Miner