[pct-l] food strategy,

Rod Belshee rbelshee at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 14 23:09:32 CST 2010

Yea, I did an over-the-top spreadsheet that included the items in this one,
plus cost and volume.  I used it to work towards the specific daily goals of
calories, cost, weight, protein, and volume.  Let me know if you want a
copy.  Too much for most folks, but handy for the extreme analytical types.

Steady