[pct-l] Hitch-hiking

scott garner wiley10 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 15 23:48:00 CST 2010

I heard many a story about that gas station last winter when I was doing some ice climbing in Lee vining/Bishop area. I heard they sometimes have trapezee artisit and live bands playing at that Mobile station and I also heard the rumor about the chef being from spot in the Bay Area. I can wait to check it out when its open!!! Flip