[pct-l] Exitting

Kevin hikelite at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 00:51:51 CST 2010

I've discussed this with some folks off list, but I'm curious how others feel. My employer doesn't know I'm leaving yet. Is anyone else hiking in 2011 having trouble not talking about the hike? It's torture for me to not mention it. Especially on Facebook! At least I'm pretty sure none of my coworkers read this list. ;)

Anyone else finding it harder to deal with some of the trappings of modern life as the hike grows nearer? I work in IT. I find myself repeating my new mantra everytime I have to deal with a frustrating user. "3 months... 3 months... 3 months..." :)