[pct-l] Exitting

Lisa Freathy rainorshinecamper at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 24 11:17:05 CST 2010

My thoughts exactly! Glad to know I am not the only "crazy one" willing to leave
an amazing job that I love with no plans for what to do when I have completed my
journey. I have promised myself that next year is about NO WORRIES though and I
will figure out my new work path once I am done following the PCT path that
calls to me right now.

Happy Hiking!!
 Lisa

"Keep close to Nature's heart... and break clear away, once in awhile, and climb
a mountain or spend a week in the woods. Wash your spirit clean."
~ John Muir