[pct-l] Exitting

J M evilempress2003 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 24 11:17:33 CST 2010

Lisa,
Start the online journal with a trail name and don't post any pictures, yet.
Make it anonymous. You can add more information and pictures after you have done
your due diligence at work. You'll have to edit your writing a bit but you
should be able to start now and get those words out without putting your income
in jeopardy. I had an anonymous blog for 2 years that had a decent readership
but it was important to me to not have that bleed into the job I had at the
time. It can definitely be done.
Joyce

"Good work. Sleep well. I'll most likely kill you in the morning."
www.explorationmonkey.blogspot.com