[pct-l] Merry Christmas From Panama

Scott Herriott yetifan at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 24 16:20:50 CST 2010

Panama wrote:
<Merry Christmas to all and to all a goodnight...
"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves."  "Abraham Lincoln ">

Merry Christmas to you too, dude.
Also, don't forget the often left out part of that quote from Lincoln..."unless of course a giant ass meteorite hits us first."

Happy Holidays,Squatch
www.walkpct.com

Merry Christmas to all and to all a goodnight .  Panama

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves."  "Abraham Lincoln "

Sent From My IPhone
       Brian

To unsubcribe, or change options visit: