[pct-l] New Balance

Gerry Zamora gerry0625 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 12:50:22 CST 2010

Seems like NB is the shoe of choice im just wondering besides the weight
what's wrong with a good hiking boot seems like a boot would provide more
support over such a long hike?  Im trying to figure out what to get my
self.  I currently use Nike Walking shoe and its light weight and
comfortable but I don't think they would make it on a thru hike.
Thanks,
Gerry
On Dec 23, 2010 10:04 AM, "Emily Mathews" <emmat at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I will be hiking in NB 876, I took a 50 mile Rae Lakes loop hike in them
this
> summer and loved them .
>
> I have super sensitive feet and I've been trying all kinds of
combinations. I
> have settled on the 876 with NB pressure relief insoles (and drymax socks
-
> which I love) Seems like a pretty comfy combo .. I wear them all the time
> exercise and hike and so far so good.
>

> My daughter, tried them and didn't like them .. she is thinking Cascadia
5s ..
> anyone have any info on these?
>
> Emily

NB