[pct-l] Stove choice :-S

Paul Robison paulrobisonhome at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 27 19:42:53 CST 2010

out of my five pepsi can stoves i've had two issues,  one with a melted penny
and slight explosion,  the other was strong enough to send it skittering accross
the garage floor.

now of the cat can stove styles i've never had a problem at all, and with a good
windscreen it has performed well outside, though never in a torrent.

here is my latest cat can style stove, made from a vienna saussage can and a
prune juice can,  small, reliable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01c53mhUxBE

goodluck !
~Paul