[pct-l] Washington re-route(s)

Austin Williams austinwilliams123 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 18:47:39 CST 2010

I agree.  It was one of the most beautiful sections.  I wouldn't take the
detour.

I did get terribly lost and have to do a 30-mile bailout.... but that was
only because I hiked it southbound in late June following one of the
heaviest snow years on record... and without a GPS. (you can learn a lot
from a dummy...buckle your safety belt).  I'm sure it's much easier to
navigate without two feet of snow everywhere.

But even so... it was one of my favorite sections.  Absolutely beautiful.

-Austin