[pct-l] Start Date

Will Hiltz will.hiltz at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 12:58:18 CST 2010

Just to build on this... for the international traveler this will be a good
spot for you to start as there is Amtrak (train) access to Bakersfield, so
you could fly into SFO or LAX rather than Reno.  From Bakersfield you can
get a bus up through Lake Isabella to Onyx, which is about 20 miles west of
Walker Pass.

Easy