[pct-l] help with PCT -John Muir trail access

Paul Bodnar paulbodnar at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 12 08:29:50 CST 2010

Hi Kevin,

I have included some general information about the JMT under the Hiking Information section at HikeThru.com, direct links provided below.  I hope this information helps.

Paul

About the JMT (short summary) link below

http://hikethru.com/hiking-information/about-the-jmt-1

Common Entry Points on the JMT, link below

http://hikethru.com/hiking-information/about-the-jmt-1/permits