[pct-l] trail clothing

Diane at Santa Barbara Hikes dot com diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Sat Feb 13 16:11:58 CST 2010

My down sweater didn't weigh even 1 lb. I wore it every night in my
sleeping bag through late June and often in early July, too. I also
wore it constantly during town visits. It's not always as warm in So
Cal as you think. I thought it was weight well spent. But I am female
and might get colder than young men do.