[pct-l] Peanut Butter

jeff.singewald at comcast.net jeff.singewald at comcast.net
Mon Feb 15 14:45:43 CST 2010

I agree Brian.  In 2006, I carried the full jar (8oz jar I believe) and I shipped a new jar in every resupply box.  I rarely ever came into town with any PB left in the jar.  The jar weighs next to nothing and given that I am no gram weenie, I could care less about the extra weight.

A big spoonful of creamy peanut butter was a snack I looked forward to every single day on the trail!

Elevator