[pct-l] Hand cycling along the PCT?

jape1 at cox.net jape1 at cox.net
Tue Feb 16 16:41:12 CST 2010

You've heard the "no wheels allowed" rule, but I'll bet a nickle that wouldn't apply to the 40 some miles of road walking that the fires have ordained for this season.  When the forest service and PCTA finalize the routhe this year, keep your eyes peeled for Section D.  Some of the roads being considered are also now closed to vehicular traffic.

---- Lauren Reed <lmr238 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello all,
<snip>
> Since I am raising money and awareness for his foundation on my thru-hike,
> Chris would love it if he could come out and join me with his ~3ft wide hand
> cycle for a day or so on the trail.
<snip>