[pct-l] Self-Arrest Clinic Friday--Last Call

ned at mountaineducation.org ned at mountaineducation.org
Wed Feb 17 21:51:31 CST 2010

LAST CALL (for those who missed it):

We are offering a free Self-Arrest Training Clinic this Friday morning on Echo Summit, hwy. 50, South Lake Tahoe!

We will meet at the Echo Sno-Park Parking Lot off Johnson Pass road at 9:00am. You do not need snow shoes, but bring your S-A pole or ice axe, waterproof and insulated boots, gaitors, and durable pant and jacket shells with hood (naturally, gloves and maybe lunch and water).

All interested, please email us back so we know how many are attending.

Otherwise, the next free 3-day Snow Course is 2/26 thru 2/28

Ned Tibbits, Director
Mountain Education
South Lake Tahoe, Ca.
    P: 888-996-8333