[pct-l] high fat food; pants

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 18 12:51:30 CST 2010

 Am I the only one who find these subjects rather incongruous together? :D

For the average person, if you eat too much high fat food, you'll need new pants. ;-)

(Favorite high fat food? I rhapsodized over on CDT-L about the Silo burger at Oskar Blues in
Lyons, CO:  Half pound of beef, topped with shredded pork, bacon, pepperjack cheese
and hot sauce.  Yes, one form of cow and two forms of pig! Serve with sweet potato
fries and an Old Chub draft! Mmmm.  Perfect post-hike or backcountry ski delight.
Last time I brought this topic up, there was a debate
about ranching. Sheesh!)

--Thoreau
http://www.pmags.com
http://www.redbubble.com/people/pmags/