[pct-l] permit

jeff.singewald at comcast.net jeff.singewald at comcast.net
Thu Feb 18 23:45:27 CST 2010

If you are planning to go at least 500 miles than go ahead and apply for a thru permit, but if you are suggesting getting one to just bypass the system when you have no plans to actually attempt a minimum of 500 miles, well, that sounds like you are just trying to beat the system and a bit inappropriate to even suggest.  But, I guess you would not be thinking that way, right?

Elevator