[pct-l] Canada entry permit

Joan Henriksen joan.henriksen at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 05:24:39 CST 2010

I would expect that it might take some time for the Canadian Border
Application to process.  I also received a personal call from the agent in
charge of the applications.  I had the same issue as Stray Wolf.  He told me
that he is going to start sending them back at the end of this week.  I also
was surprised that he called me.  He told me that technically he is allowed
to just deny them when they do not have all the information but that a lot
of people made the same mistake about sending a passport photocopy.  So he
decided to call everyone personally. Awesome, right?