[pct-l] Carpool to 3/26 snow course from socal

Eugene atetuna at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 25 15:36:13 CST 2010

Still looking for a carpool.  Even more so after finding out my hiking partner doesn't know how to drive a stick.

Eugene

From: atetuna at hotmail.com
To: pct-l at backcountry.net
Subject: [pct-l] Carpool to 3/26 snow course from socal
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 15:29:16 -0800

I wanted to see if anyone has open seats to carpool to Tahoe for MtnNed's snow course.  Currently I have a small car which is only big enough for me, my hiking partner and my gear.  If anyone is going up in a bigger vehicle and has extra seats, I'll be happy to share fuel expenses.  I'm flexible on how to divy up the costs, especially since it's not my car getting the wear and tear.  Other expenses may be shared as well.  It'd be awesome if you're in the San Diego area, but I may be able to meet you elsewhere.

While carpooling may not save us much money, doing a long drive usually takes me a couple days to recover from.  Since my hiking partner and I are starting the PCT shortly after the snow course, it'd be very nice to feel as normal as possible in those few days between the snow course and our start date.

Please let me know if you're open to this.  Feel free to reply to the list, or to me directly by email (leaftye at hotmail.com) or my cell (619-873-5065).

Thanks,
Eugene