[pct-l] great dehydrator

Doug Musso dougmusso at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 28 15:40:30 CST 2010

It sounds like you have the dehdrating process under control. I want to mention this Excalibur machine to anyone looking  for a dehdrator. I have had one of the 9 tray models for 6 years and it is great. I use it for drying casseroles, tamale pie, spaghetti sauce, fruit, cooked beans, bananas, etc, etc. It is spacious and dries evenly with no tray rotation needed. i use it all year.
I purchased this after talking to author Linda Yaffe who has published many Trail Hiking cookbooks.

http://www.excaliburdehydrator.com/product.php
www.borders.com.au/by/linda-frederick-yaffe/340444/

Doug Musso