[pct-l] Resupply package - freshness

Ellen Shopes igellen at comcast.net
Tue Jan 5 21:12:36 CST 2010

Along the line of fatty foods spoiling quicker, my tentative plan is to
dehydrate some of my meals that I will ship without the meat in them.  I can
have sent from the company, or include the can in my box, any commercially
dried meats.  I kept some of these products on my shelves at home for months
without problems.
Ellen